November 1, 2010—The law firm of ChamberlainD'Amanda is pleased to announce that 7 attorneys have been named Super Lawyers in various practice areas. Super Lawyers is a listing of exceptional attorneys, recognized by their peers for their professional achievements.
The selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters Legal division. Each year, Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.
Chamberlain D’Amanda’s Super Lawyers include:
- Matthew J. Fusco—Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation: Plaintiff; General Litigation
- Michael T. Harren—Employment & Labor; Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Henry R. Ippolito—Personal Injury Defense: General; General Litigation; Insurance Coverage
- Douglas J. Lustig—Bankruptcy: Consumer; Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Eugene M. O’Connor—Estate Planning & Probate; Elder Law; Estate & Trust Litigation
- Edward C. Radin—Estate Planning & Probate; Business/Corporate
- James A. Vazzana—Family Law
ChamberlainD’Amanda is a full-service law firm, serving the needs of individuals, businesses and labor in Rochester, Canandaigua and Penn Yan. With a 130-year tradition of practicing law, the firm takes a non-traditional approach, assigning each client a diverse team of legal experts. Our staff of attorneys is large enough to offer breadth and depth and small enough to treat each and every client as an individual. For more information, please visit: www.cdog.com